Monday, November 19, 2012

The Ultimate Mama Accessory!



Hello all! So excited today because I remembered what I was going to tell you!  If you can't figure out what top is going to work for you - put on your ultimate accessory - YOUR BABY!  :)  Feeling casual today so I just put on my boyfriend jeans, an Old Navy nursing top and embellished tank.  Complete with my fav Nikes and I was ready to go!

This opens up another topic of discussion for me - my Moby wrap.  LOVE IT!  I had a Bjorn with my first daughter and I barely ever used it.  But the Moby?  I wear it all the time.  Really.  All the time.  It's so easy to just wrap it around and put baby in it.  I especially like that I got this gray one with the owl, a lot of people compliment me on it.  I was pretty confused on the wrap technique at first, but now I pretty much use the hug hold pictured, Olivia didn't like the newborn one for very long (she likes her legs free).  I've tried the front facing one, but she's still a little young and she winds up with her head down sucking on the fabric.  I'll probably get her in that one when she can hold her head up all the time.  Anyone else out there take advantage of their baby as a fashion accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment