Monday, November 5, 2012

Branching out....

I did it!  I branched out today!  Mind you, I usually shy away from the trends that involve rolling or cuffing jeans, anything that makes a capri out of them.  Mainly because I am petite and I've always been told it makes me look shorter.  However, I decided to buck that thought I try it out.  And I get compliments!  How much more affirmation do you need?

Tip of today - check the weather for tomorrow and set your clothes out that night.  I'm glad I did because it's been rainy and chilly, but today it's rainy and warm!

So today I decided on my jeggings, cuffed with nude pumps.  I layered my camis since I'm still stuck with the black bra, and completed the look with another NY&Co necklace that I felt brought out the nude accents in the rest of the outfit.  What do you think?  Not bad huh?

I apologize for the very unhappy baby.  We tried to get a smile but she wasn't having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment