Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Funday!

It's another Monday and back to work I go!  I went sans make-up today but I did do my hair!  I read an article yesterday that random funky braids are in, and you can't see it here, but on the right side I've got a braid that goes into a low bun.

Otherwise, I was pretty simplistic today.  Jeggings are still the reigning pant in my life (I keep trying on my old jeans but my hips just are not wanting to be contained!).  I paired them with this great nursing top from Motherhood Maternity.  I love this top because you can lift the top panel up and separate the fabric underneath so that my entire belly and/or entire boob doesn't show when I feed my baby.  Sadly I only have one of these tops because they are just too expensive to justify multiple colors - which is why I created this blog BTW.  I don't feel you should be pressured into believe you only need nursing tops to be able to feed baby in public.  Threw on my brown flats and ran out the door!

Happy baby today - isn't she just so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment