Monday, November 26, 2012

Ahhh! Made a mistake!

Ok, so don't laugh at me.  I told you in the beginning I am not a fashion expert, and the title even says this is a JOURNEY!  Here I am today:

After having my trusty photographer (brother) take like 6 pictures of me, I realized it wasn't the background, lighting or angle that was making this outfit look bad.... IT WAS THE OUTFIT!  I've wished for so long that I could pull off the leggings and tunic look.  Now I'm pretty sure I will just retire that idea.  Maybe I need more accessories?  Maybe just no hat?  Maybe just no boobs?  I got it - no FAT!  I've always had this pouch on my thighs and boy do I hate it!

I do have an excuse though, after having the flu since last week, I'm not thinking straight!  Today was my first day back to work since being laid out after my glucose test last Friday - no call from Dr means I'm good right? - so I just kind of grabbed "comfy" from my closet and tried to make it look good.  Oh well.  This is what happens when I'm lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment