Friday, October 26, 2012

Pre-pregnancy jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some very exciting news to share.  Almost 2 months to the day, and with lots of hard work, I finally fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans!  I've also lost 14 lbs in the last 2 weeks.  Plenty of motivation to keep up with my workouts, protein shakes and breastfeeding!  If you're interested in my routine, let me know!  Here's today's outfit:

I do still have a little bit of belly over these, so I did my pre-pregnancy, bloated on my period trick, which is to wear a belt one hold loser than what actually holds my pants up and evens out the bulge.  Did it work?  I went black and white today with a pop of blue in my necklace.  Have I mentioned that, although I hate the logistics of a tank under a nursing/wrap top, I do really like that if I pull the tank up underneath the shirt and pull the wrap over, I still get a decent amount of coverage above and below?

Shirt - Target, Cami - Old Navy, Necklace/Bracelet - NY & Co, Jeans - American Eagle, Belt/Shoes - Ariat

No comments:

Post a Comment