Monday, October 22, 2012

Manic Monday

Ok - back to work and fashion.  Here's my latest attempt at looking decent despite nursing AND being fashion clueless:

I hope you read the last post because I'll be referencing that research material!  I was a little limited this morning because the only fabulous nursing bra they had in stock was black and animal print.  So stuck in the dark top section of the closet.  I did have to work today so I wanted one of my easy access tops that I can quickly feed Olivia when I need to.  In comes the black Banana Republic wrap top.  It's sleeveless so it was a great match with this argyle sweater.  Also, I'm still rocking the earrings I told you about and a NY&Co necklace.  I'm also loving those jeggings I mentioned in the last post (American Eagle - I don't really "shop" here anymore, but I just love the fit of their jeans).  Oh yeah - loving the stretch!  And then I've got my trusty BCBG black flats.  They are due for a good conditioning.  I'm still working on branching out with belts and such, but without expanding my closet further, those choices will have to wait because I fit into only about a quarter of my closet.

I'll get better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment