Friday, January 4, 2013

Funny thing I named this blog "Please Don't Puke On Me".....

I actually narrowly avoiding getting puke IN MY MOUTH.  So yes, I was puked on - my daughter doesn't read this blog, obviously.  I sat there for a good minute going "MMM, MMM!!!! MMMMMMM!!!" to my husband who had no clue what happened.  So here's a note to nursing mothers - don't play airplane with your baby after you feed her.  I would give yourself a good hour before doing it.  Will you listen to this advice?  No.  Because our babies are so cute and loveable and squeezable and we want to play with them all the time, conveniently forgetting that we just fed them.  So don't come crying to me when they puke on you.  Just know we're all laughing at you.  I mean, WITH YOU.  By the way, husband was definitely laughing at me, while wandering around "trying" to find something to wipe the puke off my face.  Awesome.   PS - I'm "Cooking with Pinterest" where I try all these pinterest recipes, complete with not following them to the T because I'm not Suzie Homemaker who has every spice, meat, and pan available to make them with but who is still very hungry when roaming through the food section of pinterest and wants to make it all.  Lots of love! - C

No comments:

Post a Comment