Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm back!

So sorry to keep everyone waiting. A lot has happened in the last few months, and I have to say, my fashion journey has gone out the window while I work on myself first. I'm nearly 30 days into Power 90, and I feel great. That's actually why I'm up this morning - although feeling great isn't happening because I've been pretty sick for 3 days. I'm also super addicted to Pinterest now, and that's the other reason I'm up right now. I'm about to whip up a blueberry breakfast cake, do my workout while it's baking, and then sit back with some hot cocoa an enjoy the snow. Weather is calling for 3-6 inches and my older daughter is thrilled! I am secretly too - this is the reason we moved back east!
So I'm going to see if this pinterest pin is worthy - talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment