Saturday, May 5, 2012

Long Needed Vacation

Well, I'm already slacking on my blogging. I intended to get to this at least 3 times a week, and I'm already behind! Such is the life! A lot has happened personally in the last week, giving me the urge to take my "baby moon" early and with my mom. Sitting at the pool in Palm Desert for the time being. Going on 6 hrs, and it feels good. Having some means for a nice few days out here has given me much needed R&R. I think this is a widely overlooked aspect of any mom hood profession. Take a break! And don't feel guilty about it! I work my butt off for my company and I do my best to keep my household happy and running smoothly. Turn it into a vacation for the kids - Funtime at grandma's or aunt's house where they can be spoiled. If your spouse is available, go together! If not, go with a friend! Just take a breather, have some good food, a good time, and come back to the everyday grind with a fresh and clear mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment