Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I know, I'm a horrible blogger....

But you know what? I have a full time job, family, house and I try to keep a little time to myself, sooooo I don't feel THAT bad. Besides, today is payback, I'm sitting at the doctors office taking my glucose test. Yuck! I guess if you like orange fanta it might not be so bad but I really can't stand the stuff. Update on baby? She's doing well, quite the kicker already. Izzy is really starting to understand and last night she even had her own mini toddler panic attack about the baby. We recently brought her old crib into Izzys room and were going to set it up but we forgot. So last night Izzy grabs me and says, "mommy, what are we going to do? The baby's going to come and her bed is not set up!". I assure her we have plenty of time to set up the bed :) Today's topic? Where is the prenatal support in Harrisburg!? I'm really slacking on my workouts and wanted to sign up for some classes. Lo and behold - there is one place that offers prenatal yoga and it's in Camp Hill! When we tried to get a 3d ultrasound? Closest place was Lemoyne! I believe there is a mommy group, I'll have to do a little more research in that area. Maybe I should start my own pregnancy support center? For the time being I suppose I will have to just keep trucking along at home. Squeezing in what I can. Anyone out there know something I don't? Oops - got to get going. Time to see the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment