Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello!

Good afternoon all!  Inspired by my wonderful mother HiLoKim (check out her most recent endeavor - OverFortyFashion), I've decided to create a blog where none (that I've seen) existed before!  I'll be dedicating this blog to other Work At Work Moms that can't attend play dates, deal with childcare, have to make up their own mommy & me classes AND deal with the everyday stresses of corporate america.  I hope to share with you my ups and downs, tips, tricks of the trade, etc.  I also welcome any input or commentary from others in my situation.  PS - Sending a shout out to SAHMs or WAHMs, I know these situations carry their own complications and stresses, we're all in this together!

Me?  Happily married mother of a 3 year old daughter with a baby girl due in August.  Welcome and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment